Swoon Soft Vanity Unit
Base cabinet with gently rounded drawer front (19 mm), integrated handle and a thin sanitary ceramic basin (22 mm). The cabinet has a large, fully retractable drawer with a washable anti-slip mat, and a hidden internal drawer with removable storage boxes. Both drawers are soft closing. The washbasin has no overflow. Basin waste is not included.
- S 500x135x400 mm (WxHxD)
- M 650x145x450 mm (WxHxD)
- L 800x145x500 mm (WxHxD)
- XL 1000x150x500 mm (WxHxD)
- Thickness 22 mm.
- White sanitary ceramic, without overflow.
- Complete water trap kit from Prevex is included.
- Note! Basin waste is not included.
- S 494x600x395 mm (WxHxD)
- M 646x600x445 mm (WxHxD)
- L 796x600x495 mm (WxHxD)
- XL 994x600x495 mm (WxHxD)
- Integrated handle with a colour-matched enamelled grip cover on the backside. Plate dimensions: 383x33 mm.
- Soft closing full extension drawer in ash (melamine). Washable dark grey anti-slip mat included.
- Hidden soft closing inner drawer. Three removable storage boxes in plastic are included.
- Mounting brackets and adjustable mounting fittings included.
- The base cabinet including fronts are fully assembled when delivered. (Not the handles.)
- Trestle legs in solid ash are optional.
Basins are made of sanitary ceramic, which during the production process are heated to about 1200 degrees Celsius. They have a smooth, scratch-resistant, glazed surface that is resistant to chemicals, with the exception of very strong acids and strong alkali. Sanitary ceramic basins are in addition to being easy to clean and care for, absolutely light fast.
The ceramic basins are made basically of clay, kaolin and quartz, and are “alive” in the manufacturing process, which means that minor *distortion and warping may occur. Also the length measurement can be influenced and the tolerance level is plus/minus 2% of the basin's total length.
*If a gap between the basin and the cabinet, at a vertex, is greater than the maximum of 4 mm, place a 4 mm distance between the sink and cabinet. Press down the washbasin to the distance, then the gap between the sink and cabinet should be no greater than 4 mm in the diagonally opposite corner. A game between the sink and cabinet of about 8 mm is acceptable if you can weigh against the diagonally opposite corner.
- All painted frames are made of moisture proof melamine coated chipboard, especially treated to be more resistant to moisture than traditional board. In addition, the cabinets are UV-lacquered in three layers, gloss 30, to get an easy to clean and sleek surface with a high finish.
- Cabinet frames in Black Ash are made of moisture proof MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard), an engineered wood product with high density, treated to be resistant to moisture and coated with genuine ash veneer which is protected by durable black coloured varnish (gloss 30). Wood is a living material that can vary in appearance depending on age and habitat. Your bathroom furniture in black ash may differ slightly in appearance from bathroom furniture that we show in our pictures.
- Drawer sides, drawer backs and drawer bottoms are made of moisture proof chipboard coated with ash melamine.
Drawer fronts and doors
- All painted doors are made of moisture proof MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard) and are coated with lacquer in gloss 30.
- Doors in Black Ash are made of moisture proof MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard), coated with genuine ash veneer, which is protected by a durable black coloured varnish in gloss 30.
- Side, Single Side: 16 mm MDF with 8 mm lip.
- Soft, and Single Soft: 19 mm MDF with integrated grip and colour-matched enamel grip cover.
- Square, Single Square: 20 mm MDF with 90 mm wide frame.
- White and any colour; 12 mm melamine coated moisture proof chipboard.
- Black ash; 12 mm melamine coated chipboard.