Swoon Side Vanity Unit
Base cabinet with thin, lipped fronts (thickness 16 mm, 8 mm lip) and matching 18 mm thin ceramic basin. The cabinet has a large, fully retractable, soft closing drawer with a washable anti-slip mat, and an upper compartment that hinges open for storing lipstick, nail polish, and small accessories. Basin waste is not included.
Please note! The washbasin in Side Vanity Unit 810 has received a small design change. The new version has an updated design of the basin, see slide show above.
- S 510x165x465 mm (WxHxD)
- M 810x170x465 mm (WxHxD)
- L 1010x170x465 mm (WxHxD)
- Thickness 18 mm
- White sanitary ceramic, with overflow.
- Complete water trap kit from Prevex is included.
- Note! Basin waste is not included.
- S 500x535x460 mm (WxHxD)
- M 800x535x460 mm (WxHxD)
- L 1000x535x460 mm (WxHxD)
- Soft closing, full extension drawer in ash (melamine). Washable dark grey anti-slip mat included.
- The upper compartment hinges open for storing smaller items. Made in black lacquered steel. Depth 35 mm. Removable tray dividers are included.
- Mounting brackets and adjustable mounting fittings are included.
- The base cabinet, including fronts, are fully assembled when delivered.
- Handles are optional.
- Legs (stand) in metal are optional.
Basins are made of sanitary ceramic, which during the production process are heated to about 1200 degrees Celsius. They have a smooth, scratch-resistant, glazed surface that is resistant to chemicals, with the exception of very strong acids and strong alkali. Sanitary ceramic basins are in addition to being easy to clean and care for, absolutely light fast.
The ceramic basins are made basically of clay, kaolin and quartz, and are “alive” in the manufacturing process, which means that minor *distortion and warping may occur. Also the length measurement can be influenced and the tolerance level is plus/minus 2% of the basin's total length.
*If a gap between the basin and the cabinet, at a vertex, is greater than the maximum of 4 mm, place a 4 mm distance between the sink and cabinet. Press down the washbasin to the distance, then the gap between the sink and cabinet should be no greater than 4 mm in the diagonally opposite corner. A game between the sink and cabinet of about 8 mm is acceptable if you can weigh against the diagonally opposite corner.
- All painted frames are made of moisture proof melamine coated chipboard, especially treated to be more resistant to moisture than traditional board. In addition, the cabinets are UV-lacquered in three layers, gloss 30, to get an easy to clean and sleek surface with a high finish.
- Cabinet frames in Black Ash are made of moisture proof MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard), an engineered wood product with high density, treated to be resistant to moisture and coated with genuine ash veneer which is protected by durable black coloured varnish (gloss 30). Wood is a living material that can vary in appearance depending on age and habitat. Your bathroom furniture in black ash may differ slightly in appearance from bathroom furniture that we show in our pictures.
- Drawer sides, drawer backs and drawer bottoms are made of moisture proof chipboard coated with ash melamine.
Drawer fronts and doors
- All painted doors are made of moisture proof MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard) and are coated with lacquer in gloss 30.
- Doors in Black Ash are made of moisture proof MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard), coated with genuine ash veneer, which is protected by a durable black coloured varnish in gloss 30.
- Side, Single Side: 16 mm MDF with 8 mm lip.
- Soft, and Single Soft: 19 mm MDF with integrated grip and colour-matched enamel grip cover.
- Square, Single Square: 20 mm MDF with 90 mm wide frame.
- White and any colour; 12 mm melamine coated moisture proof chipboard.
- Black ash; 12 mm melamine coated chipboard.